Saturday 22 February 2014

Welcome!

Plates To Plates is the idea of incorporating nutrition, fitness, and positive thinking, all on one simplistic website. As a personal trainer and fitness enthusiast, I believe strongly that improving these aspects leads to a better, and more enjoyable life. 

Posts include a lot of relatable material to athletes, nutritionists, Crossfitters, and in general; everyday people! Since I follow the Paleolithic Diet, (almost) all my recipes and food posts are completely Grain-free, Gluten-free, and Soy and Dairy-free. And the best part about them is that they're extremely easy to make. As for my training, I am obsessed with Crossfit. Usually being at the gym at least 6 days a week, where I try to incorporate speed, power, technique, and aerobic training into every one of my workouts. However, I love getting advice or helpful hints from anyone that would like to share it with me!


Hope you enjoy the website, and if you have any questions, or would like to contact me, feel free to email me at williamrbell@hotmail.com, or add me up on facebook!

Cheers,

Wil