Monday 31 March 2014

Weekly Advice: Listen to YOUR Body

Being an athletic young adult, I've constantly explored various workout programs and diet plans all in the effort of becoming better at whatever was at hand. Training methods constantly changed, trying to find that perfect balance of becoming faster and stronger, where soon enough Crossfit solved this problem. My diet was also differing from low-carb, low-fat, ketosis, intermittent-fasting, block, Atkins... you name it! Until the summer of 2012 where I was introduced to the Paleolithic Diet, which I continue to follow to this day. Now with any diet (and I use the term "diet" very loosely when referring to Paleo), there's periods of time where things are going great, and other times not so much, but it's all a learning experience. And throughout my entire experience with Paleo, I've seen nothing but great results, and have learned one of the most important things towards living freely, and simply. And that is to Listen to YOUR Body! When you begin eating whole, organic foods, there is no reason to have to stress over serving sizes, caloric intake, nutrients, etc. Paleo meals will provide your body with more than enough nutrients to stay in great health, and will help your shred excess fat without having to count calories (or what I like to call "starving yourself"). Your body knows yourself better than anyone, and if you learn to listen to it, not only will you look better, but you'll feel better than ever. And although my learning experience is still continuing with the Paleo diet, I expect nothing but good things to come in the future.

        
 


No comments:

Post a Comment